Wednesday, July 27, 2011

April 2011 Part one...

Pictures from the first half of April 2011
Cooper loves digging through the food pantry

 Cooper Hendrix wears Hendrix
 One of our favorite places, the Wauwatosa Library
 Cutest bookworm ever....
 the begining of the night time hug
 Had to add a few pictures. In April, there were massive protests in Madison Wisconsin. Our newly elected Governor proposed drastic changes in his budget plan, including the elimination of unions. Can you say JERK? I won't get on my soapbox here, but if you are interested in discussing let me know :) I went to Madison to protest and here are just a few of MANY shots I took.


 Meanwhile, back at the homestead.....
 Cooper loves the Jesse hat

 Maddie gets a much needed haircut!
 Cooper is not quite sure if he can put the shovel away. After all, it is April in Wisconsin.
 Starting to use a spoon. No, I did not push this on the little man. He was so interested in using utensils...I am not going to discourage it!
 Artwork...
 weird April hail storm...
 that is not snow, its hail!
 Ahhhhh, finally sunny spring days arrive. Time for the neighborhood kids to migrate to our backyard :)
 Maddie and her buddies.....Evelyn, Sam and Carly.

 GO CAPS!~ Playoff time. Taken seriously in our household!


No comments: