Visiting family in Maryland is so much fun. Here is Maddie with cousins Jordan (12) and Julia (10). Best buds....
Papa has some words of wisdom for Cooper.....Everyone is ready for a yummy Thanksgiving dinner
Cooper cheers for dinner :)
yay!
Post dinner games....
This basketball game is from the 80's- I actually played it as a kid! It is called Bas-Ket
Making home-made chocolate with Julia and Aunt Rori
Playing in the band with Jordan.....
Maddie and Jules join in....
We took Maddie ice skating for the first time. She did great and had so much fun skating with everyone. I was very impressed, she was on single blade skates- No Fear!!!!! Hmmm...following in her cousins footsteps with a future of being an ice hockey star? Maybe!
I join in the fun- Aunt Rori lent me her skates...
Jords and Madsie....
Chanukah present time! Maddie got some really cool gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment